Fireplace Safety Tips
A warm fire sure can be cozy, especially on those cold Florida nights. We know as Floridians; those nights are numbered. Nonetheless, taking the time to know these 5 simple safety tips will help you and your family stay safe while keeping warm this Florida winter. Be safe this season with our fireplace safety tips.
- Burn only dry, split firewood. Avoid chemically treated wood.
- Install a chimney cap in your fireplace.
- Test smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in your home or business.
- Close damper when fireplace is not in use.
- Schedule a yearly fireplace and chimney inspection.
About Our Fire Remediation Services
SERVPRO of West Brevard specializes in fire, smoke, and soot cleanup and restoration. Our technicians are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your fire problem quickly and safely. We service the residents of Melbourne, Suntree, Viera, and Rockledge. Don’t hesitate to contact our office staff if you have experienced a house fire, small or large. Schedule a Fire Assessment at 321-953-8600