Recent Before & After Photos

Kitchen Sink Leak in Rockledge, FL


This Rockledge family experienced an unfortunate sink leak which result in the entire kitchen flooring. The homeowners said they went to work one morning and th... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage in Rockledge, FL


This commercial building experienced a large water loss due to a pipe bursting. Notice in the before picture of the lobby, the green carpet is extra green in mo... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage in Rockledge, FL


This Rockledge commercial building experienced serious water damage after pipe broke. SERVPRO of West Brevard has the expertise and equipment to mitigate commer... READ MORE



Water Damage in Viera, FL


This family’s Viera residence experienced serious water damage after an older water heater that broke. SERVPRO of West Brevard has the expertise and ... READ MORE



Water Damage Turns into Mold Remediation in Viera, FL


This Viera, Florida family experienced a large water damage that affected several rooms in their home. The water damaged was the result of a problem with the wa... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage in Rockledge, FL


A HVAC leak caused water loss, which created portion of an office's carpet soaking wet in this Rockledge business. SERVPRO of West Brevard worked after hou... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Viera, FL


This fire was caused by a grease fire on the store. The grease fire quickly caught the microwave and cabinets on fire, which melted the plastic material of the ... READ MORE



Commercial Storm Damage in Suntree


Commercial storm damage in Suntree left this office building with flooded hallways with water damaged pieces of lighting and ceiling material floating on the su... READ MORE



Flood Damage – Melbourne Beauty Shop


A flood damage at this Melbourne Business was substantial as the photo shows. We brought in extra staff and water removal equipment to diminish the chance of fu... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Palm Shores Bathroom


A fire damage at this Palm Shores apartment appeared to have destroyed the bathroom requiring a total replacement. We were called in to assess this fire and smo... READ MORE